Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tomorrow is Check-in!!!!

Just came back from CiCi's, it wasn't too bad for only $5.99! I'm uploading more pics to my photobucket, so you guys can see what my car looks like, lol. It's crazy.

Anyway, I'm at Disney's Old Key West Resort right now and it is BEAUTIFUL. I loved Hilton Head Island also, but I'm glad to be in Florida. As soon as I stepped out of the car, my hair puffed up immediately, which had been the only down side to today.

Mike and I met up with my roommate Kim and we drove to CiCi's together to meet with some of the other people who are checking in tomorrow.

I'll let you know tomorrow the specifics about the apartment complex and everything. Kim was nice enough to take us around after we left CiCi's and I would honestly be happy with any of them.

Talk to you soon!

p.s. here is the link again to my pics: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/tab1021/Journey%20to%20DCP/

No comments:

Post a Comment