Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Past Few Days

I have been SO busy! I have been in and out of the parks and battling with my online classes. Yesterday was Mike and my 3rd Anniversary. It was cute. Mike has been sick the past few days and I took him to the doctor today. He has sinusitus and acute bronchitis. I fortunately haven't gotten sick yet but most of his roommates have the same thing. So, since we had to work opposite times on Valentine's Day we had our date on Saturday instead since we both had the day off. We went to the Wedding Pavillion and decided to get married there. It is SO beautiful. Later we went to dinner at Chef Mickey's (see pictures below) and we FINALLY did Characters in Flight!!! It was AMAZING. Highly recommended to EVERYONE.

Here are some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where Mike Proposed

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment