Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Interview, Service Fanatic, Audition, etc.

As usual, I have a TON of things going on! First of all, I had a phone interview yesterday morning for Professional Internships with Disney that are only available to College Program alumni. It went OK... I'm not getting my hopes up for anything thought. I applied for a few event planning ones as well as a couple engineering ones, so we shall see!

Yesterday, my manager was walking around Soarin' checking things out and he noticed what a great job we were doing, so we all got Service Fanatic cards! I'm SO excited to get my first piece of recognition here at Disney. It only took a month :-D

The last thing I will mention is that the extension audition for people currently in the college program who would like to extend into entertainment positions is Wednesday! I had to trade some shifts to get it off, but I have it off and I am ready to go! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the opportunity to get into entertainment with the Walt Disney Company. We shall see!

P.S. Alice in Wonderland premieres Thursday night at midnight, and we are all going to see it in IMAX 3D!!!! Yay! Can't wait :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment