Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My First Extra Hours Shift

So, the other day I was at Soarin' and they asked me to go home early so I said yes realizing that I had a big exam the next day that I should be studying for. I went on the HUB waiting to clock out when I noticed an extra shift was available for that night with no training required. I decided to pick up the shift and I had a great time! It was at the Magic Kingdom, which was a nice change of scenery, doing parade crowd control. We had to do activities with kids like playing "Duck, Duck Donald" and "Red Light Green Light" and "Mickey Says". The only thing that was not great was the fact that it was near freezing. Where am I again? Oh that's right, I'm in Florida. Why is it so cold?!?! It's starting to warm up again finally though. A few of my friends and I plan on going to Typhoon Lagoon on Saturday (because it's finally going to reach the 70s).

Still having a great time! Have a magical day, everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment