Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Login Page

So I called yesterday to find out about the Login page thing. The first time I called, I spoke with a man who I have talked to before (who never seems pleasant, which is strange because that is not the Disney way) and he basically told me it was not there because I was using FireFox and they only recommend that you use Internet Explorer to look at their website. I said Ok and tried going on the site with Explorer. Same thing happened, no role.

So I called later that day and spoke with a very nice young lady who told me that she will look it up. I was really hoping that she was going to say "Ah, yes you have been selected to host The Great Movie Ride or Jungle Cruise" but unfortunately that didn't happen. She said that I am "in the system for Attractions" so I guess that it means absolutely nothing that my role disappeared.

Oh well. On the DISboards, someone received a phone call from Disney telling her that she was selected to host Innoventions and she would have to memorize about 15 pages of script to spiel off about different products. Someone who is a current cast member with Disney responded to her saying that when you are selected for that, you also get a $1 premium pay increase! So instead of making measily minimum at $7.26 in FL, if you are selected for this, you get at least $8.26 (which is almost respectable!! lol). So that is exciting for her.

Hopefully I will find out before I get down there what I will be doing. We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info! Mine just disappeared too and I don't leave for over a month. Kinda odd.

    ReplyDelete