Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Campus Rep Interview

Hey everyone!!! Sorry that these postings have been so sporadic but I have some news!

I just got off the phone with a recruiter for the Campus Rep position and I think my phone interview went well! I was asked the basic questions (why do you think you would make a great campus rep, etc.) Hopefully Mike will get a phone call about it soon because I would love to be the campus rep team at URI with him. Apparently there are no current Campus Reps at URI right now so I would be the first! I should hear by the end of the week or the beginning of next week either way.

Tonight is Spring Formal! I'm really excited to be wearing my prom dress for the 3rd time! (and they say you pay all that money to only wear it once)

No comments:

Post a Comment