Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Last Day at Soarin', Moving to Patterson, Shuttle Launch!

It has been a busy few days for me! My last day at Soarin' was sad... but great because I got to work with all CPs since it was a night shift... I moved into my new apartment yesterday which was very emotional since it is one step further from Mike (moving to a new complex, even though it's still Disney housing). I had to go through the entire stupid check-in process again which was ridiculous. Once I got to room assignments the girl didn't ask me anything she just said you will be in XXXXX. It's a 3 bedroom in Patterson. And you will have to move again on June 11th because it will be below 50% occupancy. WHAT!? UGh. THat is going to suck having to move again. ESPECIALLY since Mike is leaving June 9th. He won't even be here to help me. :( So sad to think about. My new ID picture is awful since I was crying thinking about the fact that I was moving into a new apt with a bunch of girls that already know eachother and have lived together since January and Mike is leaving so soon and... I'm just a mess. I spent one last night in Chatham last night and tonight will be my first night in my apt. My roommate seems really nice, she is a civil engineer and it turns out that not everyone in the apt has been there for so long. She arrived yesterday too so that's good.

One exciting piece is that today was the last shuttle launch of the ATLANTIS. We drove over to Cape Canaveral and went as far as we could. The closest we could get without special tickets was Titusville and it was a great view. Watching a shuttle launch is AMAZING. It is unbelievable to think that there were actual astronauts in there and they are now in space! So today was fun!

Tomorrow, Mike and I are attending the d23 event "Flowers and Fireworks" so that is exciting. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment