Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Updates

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long since my last post! School has been crazy busy.
Here are just a few things that have been going on:
*A few weeks ago I went on a trip with my mom and sister to L.A. to go wedding dress shopping! I tried on 4 Kirstie Kelly for Disney Fairytale Weddings gowns and they were so beautiful! I would love to show pictures, but I wouldn't want Mike to see :-)
*While we were in California, we visited my Grammie in San Diego and we also went to DISNEYLAND!!! I was so excited to see World of Color but unfortunately wasn't able to go :-( Unfortunately our flight left extremely early the next morning so we had to leave before watching World of Color (and before going to ElecTRONica)
*Final few days of school. I cannot wait for the end of this semester because Mike and I are going back to Walt Disney World for a week!
*I have been applying for jobs like CRAZY! I have been applying for at least one position every week. Pretty much any position that I qualify for- Industrial Engineering or not
*Mike and I have been searching for a location for our RI wedding reception and we are in love with Easton's Beach Rotunda in Newport

I think that's enough for now!

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment