Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MOVING AGAIN!

Oh my gosh. I cannot believe I am moving again. This is the third time in one year! Up until January 2010, I lived in the same house for over 20 years, haha.

So, I got a text from my roommate today saying "We have to move". I was just thinking, oh man this stinks. I'm going to fight this, we shouldn't have to move unless our apartment is below 50% occupancy. Then she said that they are moving all PIs to Cumberland Park, which isn't even Disney housing! And- get this- it is not going to be run by Price Management!!!! Yay!

Haha. So, despite the fact that I am mad that I am going to have to move all of my crap that I just finished unpacking to a completely new place, I am excited.

I may actually be able to have guests past 1am! I don't think I am going to have to sign anyone in to pay me a visit! I might be treated like an adult! Unbelievable.

So, this new place sounds MUCH nicer and I get cleaning service every other week! More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment