Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cumberland Park

Hello everyone! I have been living at the new housing complex for a little while now and I would like to tell you all about it. It is BEAUTIFUL. We are the first people to live in our apartment and everything is brand new. The entire complex is no more than 2 years old and there is a gym and a zero-entry pool and a movie theater and an indoor bball court. It's pretty nice. We are supposed to get bi-weekly cleaning service as well but I have not seen it yet. Not complaining!

The only thing I must speak about is the people that run this place for Disney interns. It is some made up company called Temporary Housing Solutions. It is basically these two blonds that try to tell everyone what to do. Maybe Disney has taken over me a little bit, but they do NOT dress Disney Look lol. I mean, I don't mind if you still look professional but when you address a group of educated people wearing flip flops and a tank top mini dress with your bra straps hanging out, they are going to find it a little difficult to respect you and take you seriously. Anyway they are not as strict as Price Management but they are annoying in other ways.

I'm not try to deter anyone from using Disney Housing but... if you have other options... it is something to consider. I love my roommates they are all great. Engineers like myself.

Anyway, feel free to ask any questions you have about PIs, College Program, anything! I'm here for you all!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like your new place! Post pictures for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a carpool from Cumberland to disney for people who do not have cars? The public transport is almost invisible so would like to know about my options.

    ReplyDelete