Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NETWORKING WORKS!!!

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

So, the day before yesterday I had my second engineering class and we had three people from Disney make a presentation. One of them got her start as an Industrial Engineer so I decided to stay after class and speak with her about the Co-op program that she participated in. It sounds great! Basically, you go to Disney for a summer, go back to school, then come back the next summer for a few years! How great is that?? And on top of that, they hire 80% of their full-timers from this program!!!!!!

So, I gave her my resume and sent her a follow up email, and the very next day I got a phone call to schedule an interview!!!

So, I just got off the phone and my interview is tomorrow at 10:30am!

I can't believe this!!!

I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment